Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 04:21:33 -0700
The ferret friendly room for rent is in MD, not NJ...how did that get
in there?  [You didn't mention location and this dummy moderator took a
wrong guess!  BIG]

Anyhoo, it's a great deal but ya gotta be an animal lover...and while I'm
here I gotta tell you all a funny story OT of ferrets.  I'm getting ready
for an interview yesterday and I notice that Mel ( a rather large iguana)
has escaped and is sitting atop his cage bobbing his head.( a dominance
thing) they do this to show that they are boss.  Mmm Hmm I say and begin
to wrestle the gnarly critter while trying to talk on the phone.  He
wiggles away from me scratching me and perching himself back on the tank
top....more head bobbing....oh he is enjoying this isn't he.... I move in
again...I didn't even see this coming....all I know is that the phone has
just been knocked out of my hand and my face is burning...he whipped that
tail around so fast that he struck me in the face and knocked the phone
out of my hand..my mother on the other end is just a little curious about
what the cursing and clammoring is about....and more head bobbing from
Mel.... he was really full of himself today..

So again I post, grovelling and pleading that if anyone would be
interested in adopting a beautiful, 3 foot, slightly surly iguana that
likes to have his head rubbed, PLEAAAAASE email me... I want to take
this time to and thank Gail Elsey who has tried so hard to help me in
the past but I just can't ship this guy...he would just freak out.

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue