From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:36:33 -0400
I was heartbroken when I heard about Harley.  He was such a special little
fighter, I thought he'd live forever, somehow.  I was trying to draw
something for you all in rememberance of this special ferret, but I just
can't pull together enough to do it.

It seems like not so long ago when you first came to the shelter.  There
were so many worries, but each obsticle you overcame, and gave strength
to Randy and so many others.  I watched every report with great interest,
and I'm sure 'Mommie' will miss your help in her FML posts.  You're a
once in a lifetime ferret and I'm glad I had the privilage of meeting you.
Perhaps in some life after this I might see a white blur charging around,
raising hell, causing trouble, two-eyed and healthy, and know this is the
perfect you that was always inside that unhealthy body, the one that gave
you such personality and spunk to carry on.

God bless you and the people in your life who never gave up on you.

Melissa Drake