From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 23:16:24 -0500
Since we can't attach files I've brought up the old, original Boarding
Contract used for the now TOTALLY CLOSED Ferret & Dove Sanctuary and
since That was done entirely in Microsoft Word, I simply copied and
pasted the entire one-page thing into the following message. The only
item still active is my home phone number...(note that three different
animal medical facilities are listed; we DID use each and all of them
depending on whom was opened, when! :)

The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Incorporated
3815 Tom Lane Drive, Pensacola, Florida, 32504
ph. (850) 475-0780, a 501-c(3) NO-kill rescue and sanctuary
Boarding Agreement of pet(s) by owner.
I, (name printed)__________________________________
Agree to allow my pet(s) (type animal)_________Named_______________
Color(s),markings,description_____________________________
CONTACT Info.(phones)_________________________________
(ADDRESS)___________________________________________
E-mail contact __________________________________

To be boarded with and cared for by Wesley Hurley and Susan J. Lee of
the Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc. at 3815 Tom Lane Drive, Pensacola,
Fla.

For the agreed-on sum of $______ per week, or $______per day, if
boarded for less than 6 days of the week , which shall cover foods,
watering, and regular daily grooming and care of my pet(s).

I will pay (check one) Weekly(___) , Monthly (___) and check on my pets
AT LEAST weekly by either telephone or e-mail contacts.

(or) I will pay for _____months in advance and check on my pets monthly
and at the end of _____months.

I understand that if I do NOT either check on my pet(s) or in any way
make contact with the facility boarding my pet(s), after 20 days of
no contact, that the members of the Ferret & Dove Sanctuary,Inc. may
dispose of, adopt-out or otherwise treat the pet(s) as their own
property.

I agree that if no one at the facility has heard from me in 20 days'
time, that I have relinquished ownership of my pet(s) to the Ferret And
Dove Sanctuary, Inc. (please include your initials here to signify you
understand these terms) ____________________

I understand that in the event of a medical emergency in regards to my
pets, that it or they will be treated by the Medical Veterinary Care
physician of the facility which is Dr. Clinton Chew, office phone
850-479-0287 at Ferry Pass Animal Hospital, Pensacola, or, in the event
of an off-hours emergency, at either the Animal Emergency Clinic of
Davis Highway, Pensacola, or East Hill Animal Hospital on 12th Ave. and
that I am responsible for any major medical or emergency care costs and
fees to treat my pet(s) which is not included in the normal boarding
fees.

e-mail contacts for this facility are...
[log in to unmask] signed_____________________
Phone number 850-475-0780