From:
Sam Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:15:44 -0500
First of all, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who responded to my
request for ECE information.  Unfortunately, it was too late.  At 12:30
Sunday night, I received a phone call from the vet that Einstein had
followed his brother Dweezil to the Rainbow Bridge.  My vet (at the
Wheeling Emergency Animal care) did an incredible job taking care of him,
doing everything he could to save him.  The doc didn't know alot about
ferrets, but he eagerly read everything I brought him and listened with
care to everything I could tell.  I miss Dweezil and Einstein greatly... so
please hug your ferrets a little extra tonight.

Sam T.
http://www.thehammock.com