From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:25:32 -0400
Rusti is scheduled for adrenal surgery by Dr. Weiss on Tuesday, August 24,
1999, at noon.  I will drive the three hours down there to have him perform
the surgery.  My current vet has agreed that any money still remaining (if
any) in Misti-Ferret's account will be forwarded (in the form of a check
made out to Dr. Weisss' clinic) to pay a portion of the surgery cost.  I
have gathered another $75 to put towards it, but I don't know what the
final bill will be.  The Lupron is no longer needed, since Misti-Ferret
has passed away and it would appear that Rusti may still be strong enough
to under-go the surgery.

I will let the list know what happens.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns.

---