From:
James Beasey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 19:37:58 +0000
   I have noted that at various times someone is moving and wants to know about
various legal issues regarding beasties where they are headed.  Is there a
compiled list of ordinances / laws / licensing requirements for the USA AND
ABROAD ?? If someone has found or compiled such a list please email me.  I will
be taking my first head-long plunge into the real world in about 1 year.
(That's right everyone ... look out ... BZ's gonna graduate college yet!)  I
would like to know as early as possible, because we now have a shot at picking
our first base assignment.  And undoubtedly, top priorities will include whether
our monster is welcome in the area.

BZ