Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:12:54 GMT
Hi all,

I've been reading about the court case in NYC.  What would happen to
ferrets that are found there?  If push comes to shove, I'd like to
volunteer my home as a temporary shelter for any displaced ferrets.  (proof
of vaccination required, of course)I'm only an hour from NYC.  If this step
has to be taken, if you'll provide food, I'll provide love free of charge.

About the shelter adoption requirements.....I just adopted my Biscuit from
KiSta Ferret Shelter....and let me say this...I would have really wondered
about them if they hadn't asked all the questions that they did.  I told
her what my ferrets eat, how long they play, what they have to play with,
what vet I use, what emergency plans I have, how much knowledge I have
about ferrets, how willing I am to seek vet care, etc...Just let me say
that they know more about me than a lot of my friends and co-workers!