From:
Eric Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:33:16 -0500
Clucks and Dooks to all,
I have a very sweet fuzzy boy who is going in for adrenal surgery on the
29th.  and was wondering if anyone has a compiled list of pre & post
operative Do's & Dont's.  He is 4 years old has a mostly white coat with
with silver streaking in a few spots.  I haven't found a good enough
description for his color so if any of you know please let me know.

My sympathies go out to all of you who have lost your fuzzy friends, I
cannot tell you how often I have read your stories and cried.  Best Wishes
to all of you and your fuzbutts both here and @ the bridge.

Yours,
Ellie, Nellie "fuzzy" Walton the stinky
wardancers who live with Eric Walton9