From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:24:59 -0500
I do not recall offhand if there are separate versions for veterinary
use and human use, though I know that some veterinarians already use
this heart monitor.

Given there is a 25% Discount Coupon that might be especially useful
right now for some vets if it applies, as well as being useful for list
members who have heart problems in their families (in mammalian members
with any number of legs) I wanted to give a timely heads up after
spotting it on a blog today (and I had been told to look by the blog
author who knew it would make me happy). Check to see if the discount
is for all of their products, please, because I do not know that.

List members, please -- if the discount applies or if you know others
who can be helped by this product but do not know about it -- pass this
on to your vets and help others let their veterinarians know. If it
would be easiest for you to just forward this you may do so if my post
remains unaltered.

http://preorder.alivecor.com/

<http://tingilinde.typepad.com/starstuff/2014/02/track-your-own-heart.html>