From:
Jerusha E Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:53:08 -0500
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the numerous responses to the "new owner questions" a few weeks
ago.

I have a new issue.  I live with my dad, who has allergies and asthma.  I
have never had a ferret before but I really want one!  Is there a possible
way I can get a ferret without endangering my dad's life?  I thought about
keeping it/them in a separate room, but there are no extra rooms!  What can
I do?

All ideas are greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

Liz