Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:23:31 -0400
I can honestly say that the Bidder you are saying is not registered has
been in the very recent past.  She buys my soaps in the shape of ferrets
every time I have them on.  If you look at my Ebay name as kens-angel you
will find she has bid and won a number of my items and has paid with out
any problem.

I to have been guilty of getting one of the alerts saying I may be out
bid and went and upped my bid so that I could win the item.  That is what
an auction is all about.  I really think it is unfair that Fiveloves is
getting her reputation smashed because some one else lost the bid on
items.  I am sure if the other person put in a complaint that is why
Fiveloves was pulled and now the other has the top bids and must honor
them.

Or it could be from one of the hoax things going around.  I have gotten
them from being a Seller and Buyer on Ebay and using Paypal.  These
letters look real.  I even when to my sellers account and paid all fees
and got credit due to one of those e-mails believing it it was true.  It
is so hard to tell.  I just know better than to use the email and click
on any links there and go directly to Ebay or Paypal.

I am just upset to see a good Buyer be accused of something that a lot of
us do we look and see how much we can go to the max for an item we really
want.  It is unfair to put a person on suspention with out looking at all
the facts of the matter and there are risks in these on line auctions.  I
have had bids retracted from a high bidder and then been the high bidder.
I made the bid and it was up to me to honor all bids I have made.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Trina