Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:26:55 +0100
@Little Dudes Ferret Ranch:
>I have been using Innova for my cats and my personal ferrets for years.
>In my opinion, it's the best product on the market.

thanks for your reply!  I have been feeding the regular Innova cat to my
ferrets for little more then a year now , and they have never been better
before!  Unfortunately...the news came in yesterday that Naturapet will
stop their export to Europe (which is were I live) due to new EU-laws
regarding pet food (I believe it has something to do with the probiotics
in it).  I still hope that this will only be temporarily!  I bought 4x
7,5kg bags, hoping that they will have reconsidered this decision by the
time they are empty.  I was feeding TF before, and although this is
better than all the other ferret-specific foods available over here, I
wasn't entirely satisfied.  But I thought I had no other choice, until I
started to read alot about pet/cat/ferret food, and after that I wasn't
even csmfortable with TF anymore.  Then I discovered that Innova was
available in one of the European webshops and I decided to switch them
over... Best decision I have ever made about their nutrition (and they
agree, since they LOVE it)!  Too bad that Innova EVO won't be available
here for long... I already will be glad when the regular Innova comes
back.... Any suggestions on what to do if it doesn't?  (I really don't
want to go back to TF)

@Ferret Nook
>And why are you feeding your ferret CAT food? Has it been tested for
>ferrets?

You really don't have to attack me like this.  Believe me, my decision
has been really well considered.  As I said: I have been feeding TF for a
long time, believing that this was the best food I could give them.  But
that was before I started thinking about those things myself (actually,
I thought I was thinking about it before, but in fact I didn't have a
clue).  Innova is not just A cat food.  I can give you tons of reasons
why I don't feed TF anymore, but I guess the most important reason is how
my ferrets act, look and feel since I made the switch to Innova.  I don't
feel like starting a discussion, as I'm pretty sure that you have already
made up your mind, but maybe one day you'll realise it yourself.  Feel
free to email me if you do want to know more about my motivations (don't
email me to attack me please), but for now I'm just not gonna put my
energy in it.

Regards to all,
Wendy