From:
Kim Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:50:28 -0800
We have a female who is 6 1/2 years old in the early stages of adrenal
disease.  Her first signs was hair loss and now the hair loss is getting
worse.  She is warm to the touch.  The other day her trips to 3 litter
pans spanned 3 times over.

How long might it be before she becomes lagrigit (sp)?  How long before
her qualitity life might no longer exist?

Please email me personally since I'm not a member of this list serve.

Thanxs.
Tracker