From:
stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 16:26:34 -0600
Hi all!  I was just out shopping for Nurical and Laxatone at a pet store
that sells ferrets as well.  I knew I would be upset, but I went back to
check on them.  There's one precious little one--he's a bright-eyed dark
sable who looks full of play.  Anyway, I noticed that he didn't have any
water, in fact, he had knocked it down.  I went over to the scummy,
heartless, teenage boy who was running the store and told him to give him
water.  I wanted to buy that baby right then and there, but 1) my house is
greenie infested & 2) I'm afraid of stressing Sophie and Marty after they've
recovered from ECE.  I was thinking of adopting a female from a shelter who
already had the greenies, but I'm afraid of exposing a newbie to ECE.
Anyway, can somebody in the Albuquerque, NM area please save this little
one?  PLEASE!  The pet store is Fins and Critters on the east side of Eubank
about 2 blocks south of Indian School.  I may decide to talk to my vet to
see if I can risk it, but if someone has a healthier home for him please let
me know.  Thankyou!

Stephanie