From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 10:56:16 -0500
We have 4 days and counting till the GOTTA DANCE VAN leaves Vero Beach, FL
for Las Vegas, NV for the HSUS EXPO 96.

This is our Request.

If all of you could post a message to us of hope and well wish's for our
adventure it would be greatly appreciated.  To know that you - FERRET
FRIENDS - one and all are with us in heart and mind as we travel across the
U.S.

If possible please post your message so they will be on the FML Thursday, 8
FEB, 1996.

Also this is our Route - so if your on the highway (and spot our van) or
like a particular Radio Talk Show (and want to get some publicity for our
Ferret Fuzzies)- let everyone know our route (you won't be able to miss us -
we're that VAN with all the incredible signs on it) and have your friend and
neighbors HONK when they see us.

From Vero Beach - I-95 to State road 520, to State Road 50W.  Florida
Turnpike 75 to Interstate 10.  Interstate 10 heading West all the way to
Pheonix, AZ.  Highway 93 out of Pheonix, AZ  all the way to Las Vegas, NV.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County International

[Moderator's note: Well, if I get 1800 good luck wishes on the 7th, I'll
have to put out 2 issues on the 8th, I guess :-)  BIG]