From:
Fysha Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:22:17 -0700
Tonight when cleaning the ferret room Bandy used the litter box for the
first time.  {BY HIMSELF} Tomorrow the 16th he will be 8 weeks old and
this is his first litter box usage.

I do hold high hopes for this boy I know he can and will learn the ropes.
Now if only I can get his 13 week old brother to use anything other then
the floor I will be a very happy woman.  Even Tracy with only 3 legs can
use the box, but Carat find it beneath himself to step in to some
disgusting pan with pellets in it.  He is also an antipaper boy.  For
Carat it is carpet or nothing.

I should be happy that I have 3 out of 4 that will try to use their box.
I truly love them all litter trained or not.

Fysha