From:
Melanie Mullins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:43:15 -0400
Greetings all,

It is interesting how things work.  You see back at the end of April my
Klyde Buddy crossed the bridge.  I had at that point decided I didn't want
anymore pets of any kind.  Well back on Friday Mark got a call from a
co-worker, telling him that some people wanted to give up their ferrets
and if someone didn't take them they will be sending them to the pound to
be put down.  Well I told him we can take them for now and decide later
what will happen to them.

So late Monday night around 10.  A little male silver and a little female
cinnamon, plus cage and all were dropped off to us.  Very young under a
year I believe and they didn't even come with names.  Well we cleaned them
up and clipped their nails.  And they were named Oberon and Titiania after
the King and Queen of the Faeries from A Midsummer Night's Dream.

It seems I have new additions to the family.  Looking into their scare
little faces I couldn't turn them over to any shelter no matter how good
a shelter it is.  They cringe from people and other ferrets.  They were
bought in a store and given up with out a thought, never even loved enough
to be named.

Everyone give an extra hug to all your babies and be thankful two more
ferrets have found a loving home.

Melanie
Saleena Moor, Vivian Mae, Eirik the Red, Lugnut, Tsunami, Oberson and
Titania plus 3 cats, 1 dog, and 1 spider.

Plus the always missed Klyde Buddy.