From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 07:26:21 PST
My name is Misty, I am a light color sable, color like a grey misty morning.
The boys here don't treat me very nice, always chasing me, always trying to
get my hideyhole, I am 2 yr old, very shy young lady.  There is Tazz, who
is looking for a young guy too, she is a sable with 4 white feet, she is
pearshape too, LOL.  She give these boys a whuppin' when they pick on her.
She is tiny, but she-devil.  Oh yes, I forgot to mention that we live
Ladysmith, BC, which is located on Vancouver Island, BC Canada.

Misty and Tazz