From:
Stacy Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:07:37 +0000
I recentley started getting the FML and have really enjoyed the stories.
I also have nine ferrets ranging in age of 6yr 6 months.  I have been
seeing alot of reference to ADV.  What is this and does my vet know to
test for this?  I am quite the rookie when it comes to ferrets.  I got
my first fuzzie 5 years ago after my cat of 14 years died of old age.
I fell in love with Snoopy so fast I didn't know what hit me.  With one
came two and so on.  Five I have bought and four were given to me when
know one else wanted them.  How could you not love something so sweet?
I get excited just going home to play with the little boogers.  I look
forward to many years with the list.

Also to any one out there Is there anything going on in Michigan for
ferrets?  I am somewhat familiar with the Ferret Expo that they have at
Petco but not real satisfied.

Thanks to the FML
Snoopy, Momma, Bandit, Baby, Bubba, Calie, Rascal, Taz, and Lil maggie
(aka Butterfly) She is the littlest