Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2010 18:14:33 -0700
We're BAAAAACK!!! Critter Camp has a second chance in the Pepsi
contest!! Just like we give the rescued critters here a second chance!
Now this time lets do this thing!! VOTE Everyday!! and Share like
crazy- everywhere!!!!! Help su rescue hundreds of unadoptable elder &
chronically ill fuzzies!!!!
http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercampsanctuary

You are a part of Critter Camp because you CARE & all we are asking is
this one very simple thing to make an enormous difference in the lives
of thousands of pets! *Note we are having to turn away pets in danger
of euthanaisia right now because we are full! Don't let this continue!!
EVERYONE Please copy the message below & repost everywhere! Blogs,
lists, groups, message boards, if they care about the earth and or
animals then we have the project for them to support! Email everyone
you know!!!! On Facebook please repost as your status!
Subject: Easy, FREE, way to help care for thousands of abandoned abused
pets!
"Please VOTE for Critter Camp's "green" sanctuary to help us care for
thousands of abused & abandoned pets and use solar & wind power too!
http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercampsanctuary
EVERYONE Please copy this message repost everywhere!
Learn about critter Camp's caring mission: www.CritterCamp.org
Thanks!! We can do this if everyone helps- hey its better than us
begging everyone for $ right?
This is free fast & easy! :) VOTE & promote every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth
Learn more about Critter Camp and our caring unique mission:
www.CritterCamp.org

BE sure to support our partner organizations in the Pepsi Contest too
withsome of your 10 votes per day (there are no ferret groups in it
right now! :( c'mon guys submit an app- it cant hurt!!!:)

Enspire
http://www.refresheverything.com/enspire

Feathered Friends
http://www.refresheverything.com/hroff
(the ONLY other Parrot rescue in the contest)

Providing a Loving Forever Home for 100+ Unwanted Abused Bunnies
Funny Bunny Pet Sanctuary (the ONLY other pet bunny sanctuary in the
contest)
http://www.refresheverything.com/funnybunnysanctuary

HELP-Transition Program for Teens with autism when school is out.
Barbara Olson Center of Hope
<http://www.refresheverything.com/barbaraolsoncenterofhopehelpstudenttransitionprogram>

Build a new Food Bank to feed hungry people! Northern Illinois Food
Bank http://www.refresheverything.com/nifbhelp