From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 07:25:38 -0600
Hello,
Yesterday my husband came home form work.  He heated up two burritos and
sat down to eat them.  Along comes one of our ferrets(Dakota) she gets up
on the futon, gets up near his head she cleans his ears, then his forehead
then his eye brows, then she cleans his ears once again, then chomped his
right ear.

I am not sure what that was all about, maybe she wanted him to share his
burritos with her, or spend some time with her!!

Kerry and Ada Gibbs (Weaselpals)
St.Patrick's Day Hammocks are now available
Email me to see patterns.
Hammocks and Sleepers
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html