From:
"M. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:41:08 -0500
Dearest Sandee,

Please pay no mind to Gordon.  We love your posts (at least I do).  It is
very comforting to know that our beloved favority-O-friends are greeted by
someone so special, loving, and kind.  It helps beyond words.  As for your
spelling, you spell a lot better than my Furrity.  Here is an example of
his typing:

oolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll     hf     fg
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;lllllll87777777
1ccccccccccccccccc

It's a good thing Furrity doesn't post to the FML!!

Please continue to post.

Luv 'n tweeks,
Melanie and Furrity