From:
JANNA REINARZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 11:41:58 -0600
     SSM (single sable male) seeking human(s) for fun and companionship.

     ME - beautiful dark sable male, about 10 - 11 mo. old, neutered,
 descented, up to date on all my shots, healthy and playful.  Interests
 include digging in and sleeping in my litterbox.

     YOU - patient ferretphile with ferret-friendly living environment,
 willing to invest time in litter box training and continuing nip training.

The apartment two friends of ours live in is being remodeled.  Management,
formerly lax about enforcing their pet policy, has decreed that all pets
must go.  Brock and Mike have a beautiful sable ferret, Yin, and with much
regret, are seeking a good home for him.

He was purchased at a now defunct St.  Cloud pet store which tried to pass
him off as 9 weeks old at their going out of business sale.  A vet confirmed
suspicions that Yin was in fact closer to 7 - 8 months!  He was kept in a
toyless aquarium with 2 other ferrets, and based on his age, we assume he
was in this situation for quite a few months.  He was initially quite nippy,
but has improved greatly.

Yin does come over to play with Einstein, Daisy, and Bandit on occassion,
and does not appear to be frightened of or overly agressive towards other
ferrets.

Brock and Mike want Yin to go to a good home, no exchange of money involved,
and will include his "ferret gear" including a 'PetTaxi'carrier (medium dog
size), litterboxes, hammock, water bottle, Iams kitten food, Ferretone, and
toys.

Anyone interested can e-mail: [log in to unmask], and we will
put you in touch with Brock and Mike.

Janna and Aron
Einstein, Daisy, & Bandit