From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 20:46:19 EDT
I am sure you all have heard of the wayward 7 looking for transport to New
York.  I have a couple of holes that I could really use some help on for one
leg of the trek.

I will be taking the fuzzies to New Mexico on August 15.  My only vehicle is
a Ford Ranger.  With 7 wuzzles to transport, I can't take a relief driver
(unless one of the ferrets has a license!) and have to make the drive by
myself.  I am one of those who starts to doze after a few hours after
driving.

Is there anyone at all that could meet me 1/2 way between Phoenix and
Albuquerque to transport to Albuquerque?

Also, I don't believe there is a transport from Albuquerque to Dallas.  Can
anyone help with that part?

Serious offers only please.

Any help would be more than a little appreciated!

My love to the fuzzies!

Have you hugged your fuzzy today?  Even if so, do it again!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 8128
Cave Creek, Az 85327
(602) 465-9887

5-pound bag of Totally Ferret ferret food just $17.99, including shipping
anywhere in the continental US!  Shelters and Breeders contact us if you
would like to become dealers!

Ask us about the Diplo-Mat - the only sure protection against carpet
diggers!  Only a few left in stock before the manufacturer's price increase.

Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!