From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 21:29:57 -0700
Hi all!  I can't believe it is already the 3rd of June and we have not
posted our new raffle yet!  (see below for more info) Things here have
been crazy (summer must be here- LOL) We did have several adoptions in
May which was wonderful.  We were finally below our maximum capacity
level and feeling a little less stressed, when we got a call from both of
the Animal Control agencies that depend on us.  In those two phone calls,
we acquired 9 ferrets!!  Most were simply dropped off with no history and
no note... The ferrets are all doing well and all tested ADV negative,
which is always a relief.  When all the ferrets return from isolation, we
will be at 37- our max is 30... However, for the most part, the majority
of the fuzzies are young to middle aged and in seemingly good health so
we are hoping to find great homes for them soon...

We do have our June Raffle of the Month up on the web page.  This month's
raffle is a box of great goodies and includes:

-A three piece purple set of the Super pet tubes.  Set includes ball,
 elbow, and straight tube.  All pieces are slightly used but in GREAT
 shape.

-A blue ferret leash and harness set.  This is also used but in like-new
 condition.

-A brand new Ferret Boredom Buster

-A brand new Sisal ferret ball

-A tube of Nutri-cal

-A set of three brightly colored, large, jingle balls.  These are used
 but in mint condition.

-A teal corner litter pan which shows slight wear but is still in great
 shape and perfectly funtional.

-A large locking crock bowl- again this is a used item but it is in good
 shape.

-For the humans, a brand new, ceramic flowing pot decorated with leaves
 and lady bugs.

Tickets are only $1.00 each and 6 for $5.00.  Paypal payments can be paid
using the account name [log in to unmask]  For further payment
options and for a picture of the goodies, please visit our web-page and
go to the Fundraisers page.  Thanks in advance, as always, for the
support!!!

Hugs, love, and dooks to all!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President