From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 16:57:42 -0700
We thought we had her keys hid well, but it was foiled! They took us
and put us in the Jeep and we left. I thought they were taking us
someplace because I took her keys.

They took the cage with them, put it up and put hammy's, food, water,
potty dish in. We were in the woods where strange smells are. Then
harnesses came out and they wanted us to go for a walk, now way flat
ferret occurred. Then when it got dark, they put us in the funny
looking house on the truck. Us 4 slept with Dad, right between his
legs all night!

We were there until Sunday.

Taz
BCMarie and her 4 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in BC