From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 10:37:46 -0700
Okay, this is something new the Greater Chicago Ferret Association is
doing.  We're featuring a different group of shelter kids and letting you
guys know a little about them in hopes of finding them a new home.  These
will tend to be groups of 2 or more, medium age, who've been at the
shelter too long!

Names: Christy, Mary, and Holly
Reason for give up: neighbor abandoned them ;o(
Sex: all female
Age: all about 2.5 years old
This group has played well with other groups of ferrets.  They are all
healthy & very playful.  They need more time out of their cage!!!
They are good eaters, good litter pan usage, and have been here since
December 3, 2000.  TOO LONG!

Christy is a beautiful silver mitt.  Holly & Mary are chocolates.  Mary
is still a bit nippy - she came into the shelter as a biter.

The GCFA does not ship ferrets.  If you live in the Chicago area and would
like to give Mary, Holly, and Christy a loving home, please contact one of
our adoption counselors at 708-442-8650.

Here is a link to a picture of these three lovely ladies:
http://www.gcfa.com/ADOPTIONS/shelte1.jpg

*dooks*
Amy M.
GCFA Board Member & Volunteer

=====
Visit our website! http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78
 ...then vote for our us in The Blurry Furry's Top 100 Ferret Sites
Contest!
http://www.ultimatetopsites.com/bin/topsite.cgi?FuzzieDad&cat=general&ID=2
Don't just buy a ferret - adopt some love. http://www.gcfa.com
Donate to ADV research - the ferret you save may be your own.
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/donation.html