From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:51:26 -0500
>From:    Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: On The First Day of Christmas...

This is so cute, funny and TRUE!!!!!!  I loved it.

Also an update on the "poopy ferrets" situation.  I got several private
replies and I thank everyone for their helpful suggestions.  I can't
remember which one it was I think Scott <forgive my memory> who said they
had gone through the same thing when introducing 2 new ferts but it went
about in about 6 weeks.  Well we're back up to at least 85% litterbox
hits.  Faye still wants to go in the opposite corner sometimes.  I caught
her backing into it yesterday.  Here I was standing talking to them to get
ready to be let out and Faye promptly backs right in the wrong corner in
front of me!!!  I thought how pushy can you get??  So I grabbed her tail
through the bars and gave it a little pinch.  Her rearend popped around
and I told her to use the litterbox and what do you know.  She backed
right in and did her business.  She hasn't used the corner again.  I'm
hoping maybe she thinks that there is some sharp object or something that
"stuck" her when she tried to use it.  Anyway a most blessed Holiday
Season to all.  May the coming year bring us all health, wealth and
wisdom, the Divine Three.  And from all of us here, blessed may you be.

Regards,
Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye & Bandit the ferts
Pyewacket the cat
and Smokey the African Grey

Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.