From:
Rachel Globe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 04:28:45 +0000
Hello Everyone,

My name is Rachel Globe. I work with animals at the Cedar Bend Humane
Society in Waterloo, IA. Recently we have had four ferrets in our
shelter (within the last two weeks). I have been at the shelter since
February and have not seen *ANY* until now.

Anyway, I have been successful placing one ferret in to a forever home
and am planning on keeping one. However, we still need a home for a
pair - neutered male and spayed female. The female is a blaze, the male
a sable. They are two years and used to having the run of a house. The
were surrendered to us because they could no longer be cared for by
their owner. I brought them home for a day and they are FULL of energy.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, feel free to email me at
[log in to unmask] or call our shelter at (319)232-6887.

Thank you!