Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2014 13:23:28 -0700
Warning if you were planning on placing a order with "ferret depot"
don't!! Either choose Dr.Foster and Smith or some other place. Ferret
depot supposedly joined with another place and now there phone still
says they'll be back May 19th..Um its June.

Anyway I placed a sizable order on May 20th online, I waited and
waited, understood holiday mail delay and waited some more. They sent
me a email asking how I enjoyed the items... I still haven't received
my order and its June 4th!!!!!

I wrote emails to them, nothing...I called..got the we'll be back May
19th message. I even went to their face book page posted on their page
which disappeared along with another ladies post who didn't get her
order either. AND sent them a private message thru FB. NOTHING :(
No response, no phone call..worse yet no order..

I am not trying to be mean I'm just trying to warn you guys so you
won't have problems getting treats and things for your babies.

Best Wishes
Jody