From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:34:19 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled pork rind mashers...

[After stealing a pork rind from my bag, they proceed to mash it up right
in the middle of the carpet, laughing and giggling like mad.  No one eats
it, they just mash it into the carpet.  Luckily, I own a Kirby, so clean
up isn't a big deal, but still...]

Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]> mumbled something about:
>What hurts more: when a ferret ends his journey on earth to go to the
>bridge, or when a ferret ends his journey in your life to go to another
>part of the world?

Well, you have to stop and think about the fact that there are other
lives involved here, that you also have to take into account.  There are
three little furkids that are going to move somewhere new.  However, they
are NOT going away to die any time soon.  You might not get to see them,
but you can still imagine them bouncing around, singing and dancing up a
storm just like they always have!  They will also have a whole new
environment to do that bouncing and singing and dancing in, so there will
be no end to the sniffing new and wonderful stuff!  The only thing you
might need to worry about is that they will do so much sniffing, they
might actually get some dislocated snout bones from all that extra work!

Try not to think of your own pain of missing them.  Instead, just pretend
you fostered them for a bit and now they are going to a new and loving
home.  If your ex didn't love them, he wouldn't have taken them with him
when he moved!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]