From:
Jackie DeCarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:43:14 -0700
Just wanted to let everyone know there is a new FREE auction site just
getting off the ground...I was able to get them to add "ferrets" to their
sub catagory of "Pets"....Very nice people...Hey, there is nothing to
lose and everything to gain since it is free anyway...get enough ferret
people to list and buy and the fuzzies will benefit all the way around!
Site is: www.ibidfree.com
take a look at it and see for yourself...

Jackie

Jackie
Peanut, Lexi, Bandit, Dominic, Laney & Simon
At the bridge: Taz, Plato, Opie, Harvey, Cybil & Buster

Please check out my ebay store full of ferret items:
http://stores.ebay.com/ferretstuffplusmore