From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 05:19:10 -0700
My vet nailed me this aft... The first time I showed up with ferrets --
this Jan -- I had Ricco (brown and white) and Robert (brown and black).
The second time -- in March -- Ada (albino) and Tina (light brown, with a
widow's peak) had joined the boys.  Today, Artie (grey) was present.  TIn
the midst of vaccinations galore, my vet looked at Artie and said Is this
a NEW ferret?  I said Yes.  She said "You are addicted to ferrets!"

Uh oh.

She gave me a lecture about the EXPENSIVE illnesses, esp cancer, they get
around 7 years.  I agreed, w/ inappropriate wryness, that that would be a
hard year (since they are all w/in a few month' ages of each other).
Meanwhile I had been asking her about food and littter that were good but
less expensive than what i am now using.  I had also told her about the
(eXpenSive pen i will soon have, commenting that it wd mean I shouldn't
live as long as I have been planning, since the pen money is coming out
of my retirement money (a little whining is good for everyone, imo).

It wold be nice to have a couple more fuzzies.  Ok, ok.  Not soon.  Not
this week.  Not this month.  Not this year??

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Dook! Dook!

[RiccoRobertAdaTinaArtie]