From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:50:25 -0800
Just wanted you to know Sweetheart how much we are going to miss you;)
I will never forget meeting you at the Symposium & that silly fun we had
at Juliannas Shelter!!!  (a certain "man" in the kitchen,lol)

Let's pray you find yourself a new Ferret Vet hubby in your adventures;))
(private joke) BUT a STILL a very GOOD idea....;) hahaha!

Then you must move to Wa;))

Please keep in touch?  Be sure to say good/bye to the Group,too...
we will all miss you & not everyone belongs here::: We wish you
"EVERYTHING good")" You are a terrific person & meeting you was
so darn fun;))

All our Love,
Tara & CMF:))

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets

NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body ,but rather to skid in broadside,
throughly used up,totally worn out,and LOUDLY proclaiming...
WOW!  What a ride!