From:
Barbara Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 11:23:55 EDT
Hi everyone.  Thank you all for sending me the address where I could
complain about the cat being put up for auction.  And thanks to anyone
who complained about it with me.  The sale of the cat has been stopped,
thankfully.  That poor cat...it must feel so unloved.  Anyway- thank you
again to all that helped.  I truly appreciate it.

~Barbara, Kodi (the cuddle bug) and Hope (the devil in a ferret suit)~ :-D