From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:26:54 -0500
Hi again all.  I just want to apologize to everyone for being so wrong
about the animal on ebay not being a ferret, even though it says ferret.
I stand corrected.  I am not an expert on ferrets, nor will I ever claim
to be.  When I saw it and the name listed, it sure looked that way to me.
I was horrified to see it listed that way, never mind how it looked.  It
should not be listed that way.

Eleanor