Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:27:40 -0500
I was emailed a few weeks ago. A woman took in a ferret with advanced
adrenal disease and couldn't afford the care. She got it from a family
that found the ferret outside and tried to keep it but realized they
couldn't afford the care. Valdosta is over three hours away from me.
This woman drove an hour to get the ferret to a man coming near this
area. Then a friend met this man and got the ferret, then I met her.
This ferret is so happy and wonderful and just the epitomy of a ferret.
She dooks all the time, runs and dances all around, plays in the rice
box and gets rice everywhere, and hides every stuffed toy she can find.
She chases me all over, jumping at my legs to get me to chase her. The
last two nights she has climbed on the bed at night. She's been played
with and put down. Last night she climbed back up into the bed and
snuggled under the covers to sleep. Very sweet. Just now, she climbed
on the bed carrying her favorite pink stuffed dog that's bigger than
her. She worked and worked to get it under the blanket with her and
managed to get the head under. Absolutely adorable. She, and others
like her, make it worth all the work.

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue