From:
International Ferret Congress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:05:04 -0500
As some readers are probably aware, the IFC is undergoing some
restructuring. At this time we have seated an interim board and
appointed a treasurer.

It is with great pleasure we introduce to you the new International
Ferret Congress Interim Board of Directors: Julie Fossa, Bill Gruber &
Ann Hehl. Ann Hehl will also serve as the Treasurer. Marsha Crowell,
Renee Downs & Helen McLean will continue to serve on the committee.

The IFC website, (http://www.ferretcongress.org) has been updated to
reflect this change. As additional positions are filled announcements
will be made to the FML and the website will be updated.

We are very excited about the changes and look forward to announcing
upcoming events in the near future.

Now more than ever, your comments and input are appreciated and
solicited. You may ask questions on the FML or to the IFC members
directly. Contact information for all members is on the website.
--
The IFC
Julie Fossa, Bill Gruber, Ann Hehl, Marsha Crowell,