From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 10:49:14 -0500
I have some questions regarding the California legalization issue.  I was
wondering if anyone knew the status of that.  I haven't been able to read
the list recently so I'm out of the loop.  Also, if there is anyone in
California who would be willing to discuss the issue of ferret ownership in
CA with me, I would greatly appreciate it.  I promise I am not one of the
bad people from the F&G.

Please e-mail me directly.

Also, BIG, please remove me from the list for now.  Thanks.

- Adrienne (and Casey and LouLou)