From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:35:49 -0500
The Support Our Shelters 2nd annual Spring raffle for the Blizzard
Memorial Fund is underway!

Many of you know Susann and I as the Friends of Ferret Shelters folks.
You also may remember that we have had to temporarily halt our raffles
because of Paypal's new "no raffles" rule. It has been such an honor
to work with the ferret community and help shelters in need that we
couldn't bear to just say goodbye and close up shop. So when SOS asked
if we would be willing to run their raffles to give Kat a break we said
"YOU BET!".

So just say NO to more snow and YES to the SOS Spring raffle at:
http://www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/ and get a load of the
unbelievable prizes.

The wonderful world of Wii! Yes, that's right a brand new Wii. Hours
and hours of fun for everyone in the family - no gaming experience
required for those of us who aren't toddlers or teenagers. Just say
OUI to your own, brand new Wii!!!!! WEEEEEEE! Donated by Cathy Tarzia
of Furetti Ferrets.

A Marshall Ferret Penthouse - from our very good friends at The Ferret
Depot who are always there to help! Cage is 41"L x 24.5"W and 57"H and
has a pull out pan for easy clean up. Thank you Steve!

Hearts Full of Love Deluxe Gift Basket filled with EVO, treats, toys
water bowls, blanket and bedding set donated by Susann Thiel.

A $100 gift certificate to The Ferret Depot - Donated by our friends
Matthew Jaramillo and Lee Wise of Ferret Dreams Rescue and Adoption in
Denver, CO. Thanks, Matthew and Lee!

Totally Ferret Food and Treats - A buffet of kibble from our friends at
Totally Ferret/Performance Foods. A 4 lb bag of TF complete and turkey
venison, as well as bag of TF treats!! Thank you, April.

Gorgeous 7-Piece bedding set from Creations by Angie. A six piece set
with a hanging cube, two hammies, a double pocket hammie, a floor
double pocket sleeper and a floor cube. Donated by Angie Chappell.

A grab bag of ferrety fun goodies - donated by Mindy Harvey.

Love me, love my furkid bedding, toy and treat set - pink heart,
anti-pill fleece set with a hammie, hanging cuddle cup, a Gizmo's Sleep
Sack of Hope by Rose German and so much more!!!

Adorable set of two framed, cross-stitched ferret pictures from Tonya
at RatTans Designs of the UK. One Albino and one sable, this stitched
art will look great in any home!

Ferret Care and Entertainment Collection - A huge assortment of ferrety
things for both the furballs and the humans. Treats, Wysong, toys,
Ferrets For Dummies, a 2010 Ferrets of the FML Calendar and so much
more. Donated by Sharon Bearden.

A set of three Eleanor Mead Ferret Figurines - three handmade
figurines - Ferretfly, Albino ferret laying down with long stem red
rose and an albino angel pen. Many thanks, Eleanor!

And that's just the first eleven prizes - there are twenty one prizes
in all - so check out the blog at:

http://www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/

And see all the wonderful items that people have donated - so many
prizes your head will spin!

Support Our Shelters 2nd Annual Blizzard Memorial Fund Raffle,
benefiting severely abused and neglected ferrets, runs from Feb. 23
to April 13. The lucky winning tickets will be drawn by Bill Gruber.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, and announced on April 16.

Tickets cost just $1 each, or six for $5. You can allocate your tickets
any way you want! Your ticket numbers will be provided to you shortly
after your purchase.

Use Google Checkout below to purchase tickets. Or, you can send a check
payable to Support Our Shelters to this address:

SOS Blizzard Memorial Fund
c/o Lisa Oestereich
10010 Markham St.
Silver Spring, MD 20901

AFTER YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS, SEND US AN EMAIL WITH YOUR CHOICE OF
PRIZES!!!

After you have sent the donation through Google Checkout, please email
us at [log in to unmask] and tell us how many tickets you
want to place on which prizes. Remember to NOTE THE NUMBER/S # OF THE
PRIZE(S) you are entering for! This is the ONLY way we will know what
tickets you want.

Dooks and dances for helping ferrets in crisis!!! THANK YOU!!!

Susann Thiel & Lisa Oestereich

Support Our Shelters