From:
"J. Gordon Bengtson, CI/ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:44:39 -0400
As you may know we were hit by Hurricane Isabel here, Richmond and the
Tidewater area (Virginia Beach and area) got hit hard with devastating
damage and losses.  I have not heard from Carol McCraig, Ferret Rescue of
Tidewater, since.  If anyone has any info on how she made out please let
me know.  We all are trying to get in touch with each other, many still
do not have power more than a week after and have incredible damage to
our property.

Thanks

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo
Missing Podo, Bud and Nibble-ed.