From:
Julie Rathsack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:16:22 -0400
Hello FMLers and Fuzzy Butts!

First of all, two of my ferrets have a thing for ashtrays.  Every once in
awhile, Daddy will forget to put his up before he leaves the room.  We'll
suddenly hear the sound of tiny nails clinking on the glass ashtray.  By
the time we get there, the little monster is covered in filth.  I don't
know who the habit is nastier for, my husband or my ferrets. :o)

I've never really thought why they do it, I just figured it was from their
need to dig, dig, dig!

Second of all, we just recently got a new couch!  Knowing that the hellions
have stashed most of their toys in our old couch, I decided to flip it over
and make sure we weren't throwing any away.  It was mayhem!  The stash was
unending.  Their biggest item?  I pulled out 86 socks!  I washed them all
and our once empty sock drawers are once again heaping over the top.  I
noticed that they like to steal a pair and run while I fold laundry, but
I had no idea!

Well, best wishes and prayers to all the fuzzies!

Love,
Julie & Her Bubbas (Koz, Baby, Snowball & Storm)
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Park/2037/BubbaLand.html