From:
Linda Lowder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:38:19 -0800
Hello~

I am a new list member in North Texas and wanted to say hello to
everyone. I welcomed my first ferret into my home in February 1987 when
I found an ad posted inside a local grocery store by a man who couldn't
keep his little jill any longer. She had a nice cage, but was kept
outside. He said he just didn't have the time to spend with her that he
knew she needed. We brought her home and fell in love. I have not had a
ferret since the middle of 1996 and have missed their company and
adorable ways.

I have a little boy now who is now 9 years old and he has been wanting
a ferret for a couple of years, but I wanted to wait until he is more
able to care for one even though he is mature for his years. It would
be wonderful to have ferrets in the family once again. I have purchased
for him about 20 back issues of ferret magazines and we both have
really enjoyed reading them. I have a few issues of Modern Ferret
Magazine, too and looking for others.

I joined this list hoping we will be able to catch up on the
information that has been gathered and discovered about ferrets in
the last 10 years and to see what is happening in the ferret world.

Thank you!

Linda