From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:07:25 EDT
Liesl asked about what to use for brushing ferrets teeth.  I use a kiddy
toothbrush.  The cheap and simple ones from the grocery store.  (none of
the fancy stuff, unless you wish)  They work great and are small enough for
ferret's mouths.  One of mine will chew on it, and I'll just move the brush
around as he's chewing.  My boys know their toothbrush, I keep it with the
others in the holder on the sink.  I'll sometimes put them up there to give
me peace when I'm going to the bathroom.  They'll pick out their brush,
pull it out, and chomp on the bristle part.

Amy and the boys