From:
Shanna Hiniker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:02:03 -0700
I'm looking for a good ferret vet in the state of Utah, somewhere North of
Salt Lake City, I currently live in Layton, but would be willing to drive
a distance to know that It's a good vet.  My Olivur is showing signs of
adrenal and I would like to take him in to make sure things are okay.
Also, it would be great to find a good vet that has reasonable prices,
for I live on a smaller budget.  Any recommends would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks so much.

Shanna