From:
Corinn Lesperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:07:51 -0400
Ok Gang, I'm in the market for a new cage.  I've been to the
ferretstore.com, and found a few that I liked, but of course the ones I
LOVE are just way out of my budget right now.  What I would really love,
is one with 3 levels, but I want the levels to go all the way across,
with just an opening for the ramp going up.  This has proven to be more
difficult to find.  Either that or I am not looking in the right spot.  I
just want them to have lots of room.  Not just the little platforms allot
of the cages provide, that and I don't want them to fall off the platforms
all the way down.  Any suggestions?  Building one myself is not an option
at this time, though I wish it were.

Thanks in advance!

Corinn, Mowgli and Pikachu