From:
Sandra Zobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 10:44:25 EDT
I too like Alexandra's Ping have a ferret with an obsession with the
toilet.

Kyba's obsessions is when you flush it.  He will do anything to get into
the bowl as soon as you press the handle.  This includes but is not
limited to nipping the user on the leg to get in there.

As soon as you lift him up, he chases the water till it all comes back
and then does his little tail wag to show his appreciation and since he
knows I can't stand to watch the tail wag without seeing it again, he
knows I'll flush again just to please him.

And Jeez Louise if someone is on the "throne", he will bounce and nip
and Dook at the side of your leg to let you know he wants to play with
the water.  This also includes climbing into your underwear, (which as
you are sitting is so convienently located at knee height) and using
them as a trampoline to launch himself to the rim of the bowl.

SHould you try to foil his plans, and leave the seat cover down, he will
latch on with all 4 canines teeth and shake till he's ripped the seat to
shreds.  Now mind you, I have had to replace my toilet seat 3 times
already this year due to slashes, rips and teeth punctures.

Since Kyba's diving expeditions have started, I clean my toilet almost
daily and no longer use those drop in tank tablets to keep it clean.

If anyone wants a laugh, I actually have pictures of my toilet diver who
is now teaching my Shea the fine art of toilet diving.

Just use this link and go to the Album marked "the Zobel Zoo"
<http://community.webshots.com/user/shrtkake>