From:
Dawn Carney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:09:39 -0500
Someone posted a couple of months ago that if a ferret makes noises while
it sleeps, it (and this is where my memory gets fuzzy) MIGHT BE or IS in
pain.  Does anyone know if this is true?  I'm one of those panicky moms and
my little guy does cry out in his sleep on occasion.  I just want to make
sure a trip to the vet is not necessary.  He's perfectly normal (ha!) when
he's awake and if I hadn't seen that post, I would assume he's just
dreaming.

I hope someone out there can ease my worrying!

Thanks
Dawn