From:
"Cheryl Halley (SAR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 12:19:11 -0500
Hi to all of you out on the FML.  I have been reading FML for two monthes
now and have been a proud ferret owner since Feb.  of 1995 and just thought
it was time to introduce myself and my babies.  My first ferret is an albino
called Sneeuw (dutch for snow), she is 1 year, 3 monthes old.  My second
ferret is Sushi (papiamentu for dirty because she has cute brown spots on
her nose), she is almost a year old.  I started with one and just had to get
a second.  I keep debating about getting more, but money and the thought of
trying to catch three at once stops me, plus my husband Tim is not keen on
having three ferrets to dig on the carpet and couch.

My sympathies to all who have lost their ferrets or have sick ferrets.  Your
stories remind me to make the most of the time I have with my babies and
love them even when they are being exasperating!  =>

Sneeuw is a tail wagger and it is just such a joy to see that little tail
going!  It is infrequent but always puts a smile on our faces.  I would like
info.  about coughing ferrets.  Sneeuw coughs quite often and Sushi has
started too as well.  They do it at various times: after waking, during
playing or running around.  I worry since Sneeuw had to have foreign
material removed from her stomach and occassionally she vomits.  My vet has
given her prednisone, amox.  and pepto.  to try and help her.  Just now she
is clear except for the occasionally coughing.  To me it looks like she is
trying to pooh, except moving stuff forward instead of backwards.  Any help
is greatly appreciated.

Well bye for now.  Thanks for reading.  Love to all you ferrets out there.

Cheryl and Tim
Sneeuw (must run, gotta climb, must dig)
Sushi (jump, leap, and sure I can fit in there -just watch)