From:
Tim & Cheryl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:29:44 EST
Hi all I contacted the young lady and she explained to me that her
husband had lost his job and she was afraid they would not be able to
provide proper care for them in the future . I explained to her that I
could not buy them from her and told her to keep the cage and sell it
as I have plenty and that I would never separate them ,she said that if
no one called or wanted them for her price as they could use the money
that she would call me back .. I did tell her if they need food or vet
to please call me and it would be provided , she was really nice but
young and probably scared of her and her husbands future ..

Tonight please say A prayer for this couple and their kids and all the
others that we Do not know about and I will keep yall updated if I have
any other calls from her ..

Give you Fuzzies Hugs for us ..

Tim, Cheryl & Kids at The Colesferry Ferret Home ..

For each of us,our test will come. Our trials will leave us devastated,
But in the subsequent silence, We all have the chance .. To hear God